Kinhank™ 1UP Pi-Boy
At home is a video game console, outside is a handheld player.
The 1 UP Pi-boy gaming console is a mini laptop and a powerful retro handheld console.
It has a built-in Raspberry Pi3 Model B motherboard, compatible with Recalbox, Retropie, Lakka, and many other retro game systems.
It has 10,000+ games built-in and has been assembled. You can use it directly after receiving the goods.
- 3.5-inch HD IPS wide-angle HDMI display LCD screen, 60-frame FPS image quality;
- The screen has a hardware resolution of 480*320, which can be configured by software (up to 1920*1080);
- The support HDMI output, can be connected to the TV, at home as a host, travel is a handheld;
- Two-channel stereo speaker, 3.5 headphone output, pure and no noise;
- Fully retain the Raspberry Pi USB port and the network interface, support the external controllers and multi-player game;
- Cross key + analog joystick, 8 keys including L2R2, compatible with more retro games, good button feel, reliable work, long life;
- Built-in 9000mAh lithium battery with protection against overcharging and over-discharge protection board, battery interface with a connecting plug-in, easy to replace the larger capacity battery;
- Support the remaining battery indicator;
- Customized mini silent fan, two speeds adjusted, the machine surface is not hot;
- Modular design, screw assembly, Easy to disassemble and assemble;
- Acrylic transparent shell, unique and retro-nostalgic;
Game List for ref:
32GB Game List:https://bit.ly/3xtrl1p
64GB Game List:https://bit.ly/3rUDrPK
256GB Game List: https://bit.ly/3AagaMA
- 1x Handheld game player (including raspberry 3B)
- 1x Sandisk Card
- 1x 1.5M HDMI cable
- 1x 5V3A power supply
When using the console's TV output function, the screen resolution on the console should be the same as the resolution of the TV.
So if the HDMI output does not display properly, please refer to the instruction manual to adjust the output parameters of the console.
Please download the user manual here